Unlike my last post that featured mauve makeup, this will be showcasing a more purple-grey look. In this post, I’ll be using the following thing:
- The shades pearl, thistle, and nightingale from the Julep flights of fancy palette in Solstice
- The Urban Decay primer potion in original
- The Kiko Milano smart eyeshadow in 08
- The Julep gel eyeliner in radiant amethyst
- The Bite Beauty amuse bouche lipstick in cava
Keep reading to learn how to get what I call a “sunset” look. The latest trend is also called sunset eyes (see a great tutorial here) but it draws inspiration from a sunrise. The shades used include hot pink, red, orange, and yellow, shades you see in the morning. My look is more subtle, drawing colors from a sunset- dusty blue and greyish purple.